Renewed Life Haven-Saegertown, PA
Renewed Life Haven-Saegertown
- This is a block shift where the person comes into work on Sundays at 3pm and works until Tuesdays at 11pm every week. The person sleeps & showers at the work site in a private room.
- You get all 40 hours done in 2 ½ days!! So most of your week is yours!
- Starting Wage: $14.50 to $15.00 per hour based on experience (full time)
- Work with adults with serious mental illness in a 15-bed personal care home.
- Includes Administering medications, scheduling and taking people to appointments, documentation, cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, helping residents with basic personal care, providing skills teaching for daily living and relationships and independent living.
- This is an incredibly rewarding career choice if you are in it for making a difference. It is a difficult job, but worth it as you work with the support of your team and leadership.
- Min. Personal Traits: Must have high levels of compassion, creativity, energy, ability to let things bounce off, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Min Education and Experience: High School grad or equivalent. 2 years in some type of direct care, caregiving field, 3 years working with people with mental health conditions.
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License.